hahaha... I actually find it funny when read the title for this post.. as if this blog is my pet or so..
anyway, it is! well, supposedly... we need to feed our blog with posts etc.. so, it is quite similar with pets, right??
oh well, seeing the fact that i only have 7 posts from 2008, and 9 posts from 2009, we could all say that my blog is in crisis...
hahaha xD Hmm... actually I'm not that kind of diary person, I don't really like writing diaries, and share my everyday life!
But, it is a pleasure to me to tell some stories, and my thoughts...
the thing is, to tell some stories, I got the stories from my everyday life, and so are my thoughts... thus it means, I have to share my everyday life.. So, realizing that this is actually a 'death contract', I have a full responsibility upon the contents and the daily care..
(getting confused of my explanation?? well, just skip it, then... ^^)
Ever since I'm a little kid, every time I got a diary, i never fill it up! well, I do wrote one or two things.. but just that! no more afterwards... and just like my blog, you could see it from my posts! while every body already hitting the 100th post or more,
here I am , with my less than 20 posts..
People who seeing me doing such thing would say that I'm wasting my time my blog, and told me to just erase it, but I've never had this kind of thinking; since I think that i still need a place to share my thoughts...
So, people! bloggers! HERE I AM, trying to keep my blog alive!
please do support me, so I could become just like you guys, who could hit the 100th post and more!
:D
anyway,
HAPPY EASTER!
HAPPY SUNDAY!
God Bless You
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment